How To Register
- Click on Register - Fill in the registration form to create your Mail my Mail account
- Download and install the Mail my Mail print driver – follow the on-screen instructions and install the print driver. This creates a virtual print driver on your system.
- When you are ready to print a document – go to change printer and select the Mail my Mail printer. Printing the document will open another window showing your document.
- Log-in – the first time you use Mail my Mail, you may be required to log in using the same details that you registered. If you tick remember me, your computer will remember the log-in details and the log-in screen will not appear again.
- Select the print options you require – whether colour printing or black & white, 1st or 2nd Class postage, double sided or single sided printing. Also you can check the window position is correct to the envelope type.
- send your documents to our printer – when you are happy to print, click on send and your documents are transferred to our secure server where they are printed and mailed out to your instruction.
- Credit your account – you can top-up your account using PayPal or a debit or credit card.
- Setup a credit account – If your spend is going to be over £500 per month, then you can apply for a credit account by selecting the option during registration. You will then receive an email within 24 hrs confirming your account has been setup.
- Use our handy guide – for more help, use our handy guide or contact us on 0845 5191 500 where a UK operative can help.