Terms & Conditions
- To take all reasonable steps to ensure that our website is available and working correctly. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that it will always be available or that it will always be functioning as you would expect.
- To charge you the correct price for your order according to our published price list (ex VAT). All our charges are transparent, including any credit/debit card transaction fees.
- Once we have received your payment we endeavour to process your order the next working day. If you chose our Standard Delivery you can expect your mailing to be delivered in 2 – 3 working days. You can select First Class as a delivery option which will incur an additional cost.
- If you add top up funds to your account we are unable to refund this money. You can use these funds towards future mailings but they must be used within 24 months of top up.
- If your mailing is incorrect and we mutually agree that it is our fault, we will reprint and re-mail it for you at our cost.
- To inform you promptly if we are unable to send your mailing out on time or at all.
- The content of your mailing. We are unable to check the content or accuracy of your mailings. The responsibility for the legality and correct nature of what you require us to mail must lie with you.
- The machine readability of your address details within the window position of the envelope. Additional charges will apply if the mail piece is found to be non-machinable.
- Paying us for our service. You must be responsible for paying us for the service you order. Either on-line credit/debit card payment or account payment end of month.
Cancellations and Refunds
- When you have approved your proof and paid for your order we endeavour to put it into Production as soon as possible. Once the order has been picked up by Production we are unable to cancel the order and refund your money. In exceptional circumstances, if you let us know early enough, we may be able to prevent your mail being despatched, but we will not be able to refund your payment.
- We will delete your order data 12 months after we received your order.
- We will hold your production data for 28 days, therefore any dispute regarding the mailed items must be raised within this time.
- We endeavour to keep all personal information that you provide to us private, including any data that you upload to our servers. We will make all reasonable effort to make sure this information remains private.
- We will not release any information to a third party unless required by law, or, if under certain circumstances, that information is already in the public domain.
- MPS and its entire staff will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We may need to store information about you or your company using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do not share any information gained from using cookies with any third party except as above. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. Please make sure you check for any updates before you use our service.
- We are based in England and this website and the service we provide are subject to English law and the English courts. We accept no other jurisdiction and your use of service confirms your agreement of this.